[Coastal] Newcomers Classes...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 20:19:11 PDT 2005

First of all, my thanks to Lissa and Tora for teaching
tonight and to Gwyn and Isabeau for attending.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow nights classes.
Rapier, Scribal and Heraldry and A&S will be big draws
I think.  I have a lot of A&S stuff to bring, but if
anyone wants to come and bring their A&S please do so.
 Willow will be there to teach so we'll have a great
class.  Rapier will be an excellent class with Don
Brian.  And who can forget Baroness Mistress Hillary
and Lord Eric and thier Scribal talents.  I'm really
excited about the classes tomorrow night.

I am still looking for some teachers for Archery and
Equestrian.  Anyone interested please contact me.  If
I don't get any interested teachers I may rerun two of
the other classes.

Thanks again to everyone.

Maria