[Coastal] A Brewing Question for Someone in the Loch (Clear Lake) Area

Baronman@aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 06:31:09 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/29/2005 7:51:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
rikkim at houston.rr.com writes:

There  used to be a brewing supply place in the Loch; I think it was on Bay
Area  Boulevard. Is it still in business? If so, can someone send me the
name,  and maybe the address/phone number?

Thanks so much,

Teleri Ferch  Pawl
Rikki Mitman

Bor's Bar and Grill?  What part of Bay Area  -daughter?