[Coastal] A Brewing Question for Someone in the Loch (Clear Lake) Area

Clint Lively cllively at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 06:34:06 PDT 2005

There used to be one on Bay Area in the same strip
center with Marble Slab, it's been gone for several
years.

There was a place with very limited supplies in Kemah,
called The Happy Homebrewer.  I don't know for sure if
it is still there or not, but it was in some pretty
prime real estate near the Kemah Boardwalk, so I'd be
suprised if it was still there.  It still shows up in
the League City yellow pages at
601 6th St, Kemah TX, 281-334-4700

If it's gone, I'm afraid you have to head into
Houston.

Cael