[Coastal] Share the bounty

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 18:06:57 PDT 2005

It's been a banner spring for us here at Rohan Farm (south of Alvin).  The
rains have been generous and have provided treasures we are willing to share:

Blackberries!   Organically-grown! Pick-your-own! All-you-can-eat!

Pecan wood!  Also organic and cut-your-own.

Armoring stumps!  From said pecan wood - many sizes available!

Firewood!  Again, organic and cut-your-own.

Coming soon: Elderberries!

Give us a call to arrange a time to come out.  Dale sleeps during the day, so
evenings between 5-8:30pm are best, otherwise leave a mesasage where we can
reach you during those times.

--Katharyn & Dale
  281-756-9621