[Coastal] Update/ Hospitality Pavilion @ Battle Field

HE Caitrin De Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Fri Mar 4 13:31:27 PST 2005

This is an update from this morning

We are also wanting to provide Lunch/Refreshment with a                                "Coastal Hospitality Pavilion" on Saturday for the fighters at the Battle Field. If  you are interested in helping out please contact me.

I really need to get the final head count for all who plan to share meals with the Coastal Kitchen group, so that I can set up a meal plan for the week.
If your food group is planning on sharing the meals during the week of War with us Please let me know ASAP.

Here is who I have so far; if your name is not on the list and you plan to e part of the group or if your name is on and you do not plan to be part of the group, then Please let me know.

  Bordermarch                                Arrival Date
HE Caitrin de Lacy                              Early
HE Armand de Lacy                            Early
Mistress Tessa of the Gardens             Wednesday
Simonn of Amber Isle                         Early
Zain Ap Simonn                                  Early
Lady Garielle                                      Wednesday
Lyllianne the Poetess                         Wednesday
John the Sterling                                Monday
Trevina Padraig                                  Monday
Malcom MacLein                                Wednesday
Theresa of Bordermarch                     Monday
Jed                                                      Monday

Gates Edge
They are cooking for themselves

Graywood
None as of yet

Loch Soilleir
HE William of Welewen                     Monday
Drake Mertzger                                  Monday
Gerard Blackwood                             Monday
Katrina of Coventry                            Monday
Michael of Redheugh                         Monday
Melessant Michel                               Monday
Lisabetta da Monte                            Monday
Wissa                                                 Monday

Seawinds
They are eating with another food group

Stargate
None as of yet

 We are planning for Monday -Saturday Dinners.

The smaller groups can join together and/or on the days when there are more of  a gathering people (Wednesday - Saturday) we could combine a couple of groups.

We need your input for the group.

How do you feel about having a Dinner Plan at Gulf War?
Do you have any ideas you think might work?
Do you have any Meal ideas?
Who is heading up the Kitchen for your group?

    Bordermarch-------- Caitrin

    Graywood ------?

    Loch Soilleir ------- Katrina of Coventry

    Stargate ---------?

Please forward this email if you know of someone who would be interested in the group.

 HE Caitrin de Lacy
Baroness of Bordermarch

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT