[Coastal] Seeking my lady's cloak

Scarhart scarhart at chivalry.com
Fri Mar 11 21:34:38 PST 2005

I'm looking for my lady's full-length circle cloak-tan with a cream lining
and a fur collar-that would have been entrusted to someone possibly at the
most recent Stargate Yule Revel. I'm sure it's in someone's trunk, garb
closet, or what not, earmarked as "get this to Scarhart when you see him
next," but I haven't made many events since Yule Revel. As I don't want my
lady to be cold at Gulf War (she won't be, of course, because I'll give up
my own cloak; but then I'll be cold and I don't want that either!), I'm
trying to find and retrieve her cloak before we leave for war on Wednesday.

E-mail me or call at 832-524-4444, please, and I'll come get it.

Thanks,

Andrew Scarhart