[Coastal] Request for subject for Equestrian Photography

merewyn@att.net merewyn at att.net
Tue Mar 22 16:45:51 PST 2005

This came addressed to me, I'm sure because of my webmistress e-mail link. I forward it for any interested parties to pursue...

In Service,
Lady Merewyn de Laugharne
Stargate Virtual Scribe

From: Gregg Nolan <txaggiecop at yahoo.com>
To: merewyn at att.net
Subject: Photography
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:18:42 +0000

Madam,
I am a fine art photographer living in the greater Clear Lake area.  I recently have undertaken a personal photographic project and I am in need of folks willing to pose for some photographs in exchange for free prints of the resulting photography shoot.
The title of the project is, "The Four Horsemen" and will encompass visual imagery related to that theme.  I am looking for (at least) four individuals who can supply there own equipment, clothing and horses.
If anyone in your organization would be interested in participating in this project, please do not hesitate in contacting me at txaggiecop at yahoo.com
Sincerely,
G Nolan
http://mail.yahoo.com