[Coastal] movie demo coming

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 04:12:43 PDT 2005

Hello everyone, Just a reminder that this Saturday, May 7
is our demo at the Cinemark Theatre in Webster. We will
arrive at 1pm to set up our things and the demo is from 2-5
for our showing our crafts, talents, wares etc. Please
don't forget to cover anything you bring such as chairs,
tables, bring period tankards for drinking, (I will have
water available), wear plenty of sunscreen etc. I will
announce later this week, the time that we can attend the
movie later that evening as a group. I will ask for numbers
attending then. Thanks for your help with this demo.
Sincerely,