[Coastal] Delphi Online Art Fest. Take a look and vote

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Wed May 4 08:31:30 PDT 2005

Greetings!

A few weeks ago Hillary told us about the "Delphi Glass online
Art Glass Festival". I passed that information over to my mother
and she entered.  I am very proud of her and her work.

Please go take a look (and vote for her's :-)   The gallery is at:

http://www.delphiglass.com/index.cfm?page=agf_gallery

Choose the "Large Panels" category.

My Mom's entry is the last in the list (very bottom of the page)
and is titled "bedroom window" which was the file name for the
photo not the title of the piece, oh well.

And be sure to look around at all the really amazing work,
but vote for my Mom's.

Thanks and enjoy!
--Francois