[Coastal] Kingdom of Heaven demo

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 17:42:31 PDT 2005

I want to give my utmost thanks to everyone who attended
and helped with the demo on Saturday. I could not have done
it without our wonderful Barony members and friends. We had
approximately 53-55 people show up to help, including Their
Excellencies of Stargate, who did beautiful European
dancing in the lobby. I intend to follow up on any newcomer
 info I have. It will be interesting to see what comes of
our hard work and fun.    In service,

Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna
Coastal Regional Waterbearer
Kingdom of Ansteorra