[Coastal] Sign up for Gate at stargate yule

lisabetta@kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Tue Nov 1 08:39:11 PST 2005

Subject: Sign up for Gate at stargate yule
From:    lisabetta at kjsl.com
Date:    Tue, October 25, 2005 4:15 pm
To:      hou-announce at ansteorra.org

Populace,

Each Shift is two hours long, running 10-12, 12-2, 2-4

If you are interested in working gate, please send me what shift/s you are
interested in. No family members or couples working the same shifts.

Signin Sheet (need two for each shift)
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p

Cashier ( need one for each shift)
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p

Keep in mind to work either of these postion, you need to have attened oen
of the two gate classes.

On Nov 2nd at 7pm I will be teaching a "how to work gate class"
This will clear you to work gate for Stargate yule.
The location is out in Klein Area. I will not be posting the address
online so please call or email me and I will get that infomation to you.

The next one will be on Nov 23 at 7pm, in the Spring area

my contact infomation is as follows.
email lisabetta at kjsl dot com
cell is two eight one six five eight five six eight seven
home is seven one three seven four seven four two eight two
work is seven one three six five six nine one seven two