[Coastal] Seawinds demo at Ingleside Renfair

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sun Nov 27 13:42:56 PST 2005

Greetings,

The Shire of Seawinds bids you join us for our anual demo at the Ingleside Renfair on Dec 10th & 11th.  This is a small renfair that is held at Live Oak Park in Ingleside--the site of our last two events.  The park is beautiful with lots of Live Oak trees, water and electricity are available.  The park is close to town for food and motels.

 Admission will be free, camping is available and much fun as we revel on Friday and Sat nights!  We will be showcasing all aspects of the SCA and would greatly appreciate your help and support with the following..

fighters, marshals, field heralds, equestrians, bards, musicians, hospitalers, falconers, and artisans to display or demo your craft.

Seawinds will have stew or soup, bread and hot or cold drinks (depending on the weather--which WILL be great) on Friday and Sat nights.  Feel free to bring something to add to the menu.

All the information you need is located on our website at www.seawinds.org   This includes directions and a map to the site.

I am requesting that anyone that plans to attend this demo to email me at prand at swbell.net
I need to give the Renfair committee a head count so we can get everyone in free. I also need to know how many will be camping, who is bringing period pavilions etc.  If you are planning on bringing a horse please contact Lady Calena at zeusbabycakes at yahoo.com

Caitriona
Seneschal/Shire of Seawinds