[Coastal] Queen Elizabeth I Exhibit at the Atascocita Library

Jennifer Dudley jen at clancircle.com
Fri Oct 7 07:19:34 PDT 2005

There is going to be an exhibit as well as presentations on Queen Elizabeth
at the Atascocita Library from Oct. 12-Dec. 2.  My mother-in-law told me
about this and saved some articles from the newspaper, I will have those
with me at Harvest Faire if anyone would like to read them as well as the
brochure from the library.

Some information on the presentations is at
http://events.hcpl.net/events/ata.asp  You can also call them at
281-812-2162

Spreading the dream,

One toy at a time