[Coastal] no Loch/Stargate chivalric practice tonight

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 11 15:52:44 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Just a quick note, despite the weather, we are supposed to have HG Kein
in town tonight as a guest at practice, so I'm planning on heading up
any ways.  I spoke with Ulsted who is also planning on heading up.  So,
unless you're made of sugar and likely to melt, come on out for some
fights :-)

With regards,
Alexis