[Coastal] Loch Equestrian Practice

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 03:35:23 PDT 2005

It's Autumn, and as the weather cools, young girls' thoughts turn
to.....Horses!!!

Well, what did you think I was going to say?

Loch's Equestrian Practice will be held this Sunday, October 16 staring at
noon at our farm in Alvin.

Weather looks to be good, but if you're not sure, give me a call after 9am on
Sunday morning - 281-756-9621

E-mail by 8pm Saturday night if you need directions - I'll send them early
Sunday.

Hope to see all you young (at heart) girls on Sunday.  Young gentlemen are
welcome, too!

--Katharyn