[Coastal] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 05:25:04 PDT 2005

Greetings,
 We had several come out and fight on Sunday.
 For Heavy -- Lord Tora no Ansteorra, Lord Eric Greyfox, and Lord Iaen Mor.
 For Rapier -- Lady Claire la Combe and Lord James MacLeister.
 For audience -- Racheal no Ansteorra and Kristian Lacher.
 We will be at Meyer Park this Thursday from 7pm til 9pm.
Meyer Park is located at 7700 Cypresswood Drive, Spring Texas 77379.
As you enter the south side of the park, turn right.
We will be between the parking lot and the street.
 Lord Tora and I are looking forward to seeing any and all Heavy fighters on
Thursday.
 In Service,
Racheal

--