[Coastal] Gate training class

lisabetta@kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Tue Oct 18 06:21:58 PDT 2005

Greetings all.

I am running gate for stargate yule.
I plan on having at least one class this month and two next month.
You will need to contact me and let me know you are interested in working
gate and taking the class. You will need to take the class to work gate at
stargate yule.

I do not yet have a date for this month, as I am still in need of a place
to have it. there is not enough parking at my place, if you would like to
open up your home for an hour or so one night next week that would be
great.

Lisabetta
email is lisabetta at kjsl dot com
phone is 713-656-9172 work or 713-747-4282 home