[Coastal] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 08:44:03 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,
 We had a wonderfully beautiful day for a fighter practice on Sunday.
 Lord Tora and Lord Iaen had several bouts. Lady Claire and Lord James did
several different styles.
 I and Kristian had fun watching them. I also met a very nice gentleman by
the name of Clint (sorry forgot the last name.) He had heard of the SCA and
stopped by to visit for several minutes.
 We look forward to seeing everyone next Sunday at Meyer Park on Cypresswood
Dr, Spring, TX.
 In service,
Racheal

--