[Coastal] Hygiene Kits

lisabetta@kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Tue Oct 25 09:33:21 PDT 2005

Populace,
I will again be at FP tonight at U of H to collect any remaing donations
people have for the kits. We now also have Wilma to deal with.

I will be sending this shipment out on Nov 2nd. I still need toothpastes,
toothbrushes, gloves, ( that is off the top of my head I left the list at
home)

I also want to Thank Maria for collecting Items in my absence while i have
not had a car. You have been an angel for keeping a hold of these items.

I may not make it till 8 but I will be there tonight.

Nel servizio che rimango,
Signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte