[Coastal] Re: [Hou-announce] Hygiene Kit making gathering in Stargate

lisabetta@kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Tue Sep 13 10:59:02 PDT 2005

Just a clarification, this will happen at FP next tuesday night not
tonight. If you are planning on bringing supplies please let me know
before monday, so that i do not over purchase. If you are going to donate
funds towards the project please also let me know that before monday.

These kits will be going to sca people, in the effected areas.

lisabetta