[Coastal] Youth Boffer - Next week (4th Tuesday of the month) Fighter Practice

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Sep 19 22:36:53 PDT 2005

Calling all Youth Boffer fighters!
As I have been promising, and barring inclement weather or Hurricane Rita, I would like to invite you to come and practice on other youths, on the fourth Tuesday of the month at the University of Houston FIghter Practice.  I will have a spare helm, sword, etc.  I will also have the waivers, etc that Kingdom requires.  Please remember your groin protection, long pants, long sleeves, and sturdy shoes.

Adult fighters, if you could give any youth a few minutes of your time and expertise to help with their training, I would be grateful.  (Remember, the youngest of our fighters only have a 5-minute attention span.  So I truly mean just a few minutes...)

In Service,
--H.l. Wyllow McMuireadhaigh, Loch Soilleir Youth Boffer Marshall

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.