[Coastal] Most of Menagerie Safe

hiyoag24@aol.com hiyoag24 at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 07:44:55 PDT 2005

Me,the horses, and the dogs made it safely to HR Rolanda's place in Temple after 20 straight hours of Hell on thr road.  Unfortunately, I was not at all prepared to spend that much time in a truck with not-working-well AC and threatening to overheat.

I lost 2 of my guinea pigs to the heat, and the third is barely holding on.  It is so heart rending to watch your pets dying on the seat next to you.

One of my dogs is also not taking this upheaval of her life very well - I hope she'll snap out of it soon.

Dale is riding it out at Alvin PD.

--Katharyn