[Coastal] the touniment season is on us

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 02:46:41 PDT 2006

The tournament season is on us. It begins at Stargate Baronial followed on its heels by Boardermarch Baronial. I hope to see all of Coastal Fighters at these two events. I want to see the great skill at arms that the coastal region has to offer at these events. I look forward to seeing the great fights that challenge each of you.  I sincerely hope that the defenders of each of the baronies is of our region. Its your region,  you must fight and win the day.

Get your armor repaired, take your sword and look see if it is in working order. I say make ready your courage and fight on those fields of honor. Show your Ansteorran pride when you step on those fields and fight like the lion that is in the very heart of all of us all. Step up and defend those fields, .. no take those fields. I say to each of you who enter these tournaments... take those fields. We are the fighters of Coast, we take and defend every gate we find, we hold the center of lines in wars, we charge any foe anytime anywhere, we are the coastal region.
 I say... take the fields. no, don't take the field, you.. great coastal fighters, you own those fields. You have the hardest fight of all, you must keep those fields.

good luck in your fights, and god speed in your victories

Michael of Gravesend
Coastal Regional Knights Marshal
**be kind to you waterbearers. Its a thankless job that means a great deal to us fighters.Make sure to hug them in the middle or near the end of the day, I guarantee they will remember it for a very very long time.
(and drink lots of water.. lots and lots of water, lots and lots and lots...... ect ect..)