[Coastal] Melee practice UoH

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Aug 26 09:13:47 PDT 2006

Even if missiles are allowed on the UoH campus (usually frowned on at
schools) I am not aware of any Combat Archery Marshals that regularly
attend those practices.  Unfortunately on a week night it is hard for us
to make it (I personally work until past 9PM every Tuesday night).  No
CA Marshal = No CA.

I would expect the Shire of Gates Edge to have a CA practice and playday
or two this fall and winter and I will put you on the list of people
that I specifically announce to.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Deputy Society Earl Marshal for Combat Archery
eadric at scabrewer.com