[Coastal] Youth Rapier - Guardian of the Queen's Hope championship

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 15:33:04 PST 2006

Greetings,
Got this off another list and thought some of our youth rapier fighters might be interested, if
they have not yet seen the announcement.   Good luck to you all.
Cheers, Hillary

HRH Deana has issued an invitation to all youth rapier fighters in the
kingdom to enter her Guardian of the
Queen's Hope tournament to be held concurrently with her Queen's
Championship.

She has requested a letter of intent from each youth participant. Once
she receives that letter, she intends to issue a personal
invitation to Tea with Queen before the tournament that day. This will
be a meet and greet between the Queen and the
Guardian contenders only. This will be held before morning court so the
youth will have to be up early.

Please get this information out to all of your youth rapier fighters.
Please encourage them to enter and please do all you can to
get them ready to enter this tournament.

Thank you all for your hard work. If you can each be at Queens, I would
like to introduce you to the Queen in your capacity as
Youth Marshals. You may get to attend the Tea, too or at least after the
Tea.

MMMM, doughnuts.

Claire
KYRM