[Coastal] More students needed at Stargate Yule

medicfem@aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 13:55:30 PST 2006

 Greetings!

As of today, we only have one student signed up to take CPR / First Aid at Stargate Yule and four students signed up for wInterkingdom both this coming weekend. We need students!

Unfortunately, at times it is difficult to get the equipment and supplies to hold a CPR / First Aid class. I hope more students take advantage of this great opportunity in the Coastal region. The chirurgeonate is very lucky to find these few instructors willing to volunteer their time to keep our required cards current. These individuals are willing to make this class happen, but they need to know there will be more than one person signed up to teach.

So sign up here: http://www.chirurgeon.net/perl_unsecure/Training_select.pm

I urge all chirurgeons ( and want to be chirurgeons) to look at the dates on their CPR /First aid cards, sign up online, and make their way to Stargate Yule or wInterkingdom this weekend.

I'll bring some morning refreshments for the students to help stimulate the brain cells at Stargate Yule.

In Service,

Lady Eleanora Elizabeth Caley
DKC - Training