[Coastal] Event Announcements

lisabetta@kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Wed Feb 1 07:26:48 PST 2006

Greetings,
Are you Hosting a sewing night, a cooking night, a bring your own project
night?

Please send the information to me and it will be published in the Two Towers.

Also, I have added a poll in the stargate-discussion yahoo group. With
regards to a calendar in the Two Towers.

All groups and Event stewards, please remeber The Two Towers doesn't
charge for event ads. Please send them in.

Information in the Black Star for the Stargate Chronicler is still not
correct, please send all submissions to lisabetta at kjsl dot com

Nel servizio che rimango,
Signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte