[Coastal] Lodging for Kingdom A&S

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Feb 13 21:49:10 PST 2006

Greetings to my fellow cabin-fevered artisans & scholars who are considering attending Kingdom A&S, from Wyllow of the Loch.

I have reserved a *heated* cabin at San Angelo State Park for Friday & Saturday that has 6 beds.  Belle & I will only use up a third of the beds - which leaves another bunk bed set and a double-bed open.  Anyone interested in splitting the space & cost ($8/person/night)?

One concern: I would prefer if I knew who I was sleeping with - or if someone I knew would vouch for you...<grin>

Details:
It is 88 miles or 1hr 50 minutes from San Angelo SP to Kingdom A&S.  (That's almost 2 hours closer to home...)
You must cover your own State Park entry fee, if you don't have a State Park pass. (I think it is $2/person.)
Bring your own linens & pillows.
Bring your own food.  Or plan to eat out/order in.
No cabin kitchenette, no cabin bathroom.  (Community RRs & showers in the park.)
There is a fire ring and a picnic bench outside.  Belle is a pyro-in-training, and will gladly light a fire if there's not a burn ban in place.  I am bringing a little ethanol stove that heats water for coffee/tea, instant oatmeal, ramen noodles, etc.
Sunday morning checkout will be 10am.

We also have room to transport entries for Kingdom A&S.

We have space for a rider or two - but we plan to leave early Friday morning, meander by some historic/scenic sites along the way,   hike to a few geocaches, and visit a church on Sunday morning.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.