[Coastal] Torre del los Brazos - Again

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 18:00:53 PST 2006

OK, I was not too impressed today.  We can certainly
let then try to re-form Torre, but I want to go the
incepient route for a GOOD while.  I have my doubts as
to how long they will run until they burn out/go
inactive again.  Of the 3 adults that were there, 2
were old Torre folks that we do not see - except for
when we have something down there.  The other is a
newcomer, that use to play in Maryland, and lives in
Richmond (Westgate).  I really would like to see 7
active paid members in the group, and a total of 10
active adult members before they go to a full canton.

I guess if I had been seeing the Torre folks that were
there today around and active  for the last couple of
local events, I would feel better.

William

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com