[Coastal] War approaches...

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Tue Jan 17 18:35:07 PST 2006

  Time is at hand,
  Your presence is most needed at War!

  In just 2 weeks time, the pre-registering gate closes. It is an Ansteorran land grab within the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann. Stake your claim, and join us at Gulf War XV!!
  You can go to www.gulfwars.org to get all the information needed. It is a place to meet new friends, and to have those reunions you have been waiting all year for. Seeing the Ansteorran banner take the field is a vision to behold. Come and be a part of history!

  Please send me your info as well...these things I need:
  SCA/mundane names
  Tent size -w/ropes
  Date of arrival
  group camping with., ie ( Stargate, Seawinds, Greywood etc.. )
  Pre-registered? Y/N

  Please pass this along to your groups and friends...

  GulfWar XV will be remembered, hope to see you there!
  HE Armand de Lacy  "coastal land steward"
  HE William of Welewen "brave co-land steward of the coast"