[Coastal] Your presence at War

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Wed Jan 25 21:27:07 PST 2006

Just days away from the pre-registering gate.. closing.
  Many have responded to me about their claim on Gleann Ahbann land. I thank you all for sending me your information. If you did not pre-register, please send me your information regardless. I will do all I can to make sure your within the coastal areas. If we have to squeeze/shift, I need to know.
  One thing to remember, all period pavilions/tents will sort of "hide" the mundane tents. As the period ones tend to be bigger, this works out great.
  Soon I will receive a list of those who pre-registered... I will give your groups coordinator a heads up on how many, and what we can do as a cushion for those who were unable to pre-register. The normal allowed footprint/lot per tent is 15'x15'. So, if you have smaller tents, then we can create more "cushion". I am confident no matter the number of people and size of tents, this will be a great war.
  Those of you who have never gone...bring tubs w/ lids for dry clothes. Prepare to dig a small trench around your tent, just in case. The land is not perfectly level, trees and roots are part of the experience. There are usually wonderful people lending you their rakes, shovels and hammers. Above all.. any questions/concerns or comments, please let me or HE William of Welewen know.

  see you soon,
       Armand