[Coastal] GW lighting in the Coastal common tent

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 14:02:29 PST 2006

Greetings Coastal.
I understand the common's tent will be there again this year, as well as the various cooking tent
car-ports, and tables from the baronies in the Coast... for our dining and social pleasure.

Tessa reminded me of the lighting in the tents, so here's a quick request -
Bring some of the following:

Votive candles (unscented please)
 - the candleabra's from years past maybe there, and they take votice sizes.
 - hint - put a bit of water in the glass holders, candles won't melt down to the glass - easier
to remove.

Propane cannisters and loaner lanterns -
If you have spare lanterns, bring them to share (please mark your name on them)
AND - everyone bring some extra propane cannisters to share for the lamps.

Last, other stuff to share:
- Paper towels - everyone bring a few, as a bunch take up lots of travel space for one person.
- spare chairs - one for you and one for a friend in the commons area.
- Trash bags - bring some for yourself.

Other good ideas for sharing in the commons area?
Hillary