[Coastal] Coastal Hospitality Pavilion at GW

HE Caitrin de Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Wed Mar 8 17:03:26 PST 2006

Coastal Hospitality Pavilion

    The Coastal Region  will have a 10 x 30 ft. Pavilion set up along the list field in front of the Fort. This is for individuals from the Coastal Region and friends, who would like to find shelter from the weather and watch the fighting or what ever else happening in front of the Fort during the week.

       On Saturday during late morning / noonish we will be Hosting it as a Hospitality Pavilion during the battle.

       Please get in touch with me if you would like to be included in this endeavor by helping with furnishing some refreshments for the fighters or if you are willing to help.

     You can reach me by this email address Baroness at Bordermarch.org
  or you can find me at the Bordermarch encampment in the Coastal camping area at War.

  Thanks for your help,
  Weaving the Dream,
  Caitrin