[Coastal] Saturday work party and May Revel

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 10:55:57 PST 2006

Greetings all

Saturday at our house, we will build three galleries for Stargate as well as
work on any any individual galleries people want to build.  No experience is
necessary.  If you have a heavy duty sewing machine, please bring it.
Scissors world be helpful as well.  Otherwise, all necessary tools will be
provided.  If you want to build your own, here is the part's list:

12'X15' Painter's Canvas for back and top
4'X15' Painter's Canvas for front skirt
3  -  2X2 X 6'
3  -  2X2 X 8' (will be shortened to 7')
¾" grommets (6)
¼" grommets (8 or more)
2  ¾" dowel rods 6' in length
6 ' 3/8" mild steel rod for poles
6" 3/8" threaded rod
3.8" ID Threaded insert
100' of 3/8" sisal rope

We'll start at 10:00 am and conclude at 4:00 p.m.  I'll fix lunch
(Vegetarian chili) .  BYO drinks and snacks.
Please let us know if you can make it.

Please mark your calendars for the next revel -- May 13th at our house --
unless someone else wants to host it.  Please forward to us contact info for
any folks you haven't seen in awhile so we can especially invite them.

ihon & Isabeau
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

7219 Majestic Oaks
77040