No subject

Sun May 28 02:48:25 PDT 2006

Take US-290 to the Sam Houston Tollway and exit south bound.

Take the Clay Road Exit, (this is the first and second exit after the big
toll booth.  The exit is free for the toll booth is $1.00), and turn east,
(left).

Take Clay to Gessner Road, (the second light), and turn south, (right).

Take Gessner to Kempforest Drive, (the first light), and turn west (right).

Take Kempforest to Bernadette Lane, (the fifth street, second stop sign).

The house is on your right on the northwest corner of Bernadette and
Kempforest.  Look for the Coastal banner.

*NOTE*  If you do not want to use the tollway, you can exit Gessner from
both I-10 and US-290.  Just take Gessner north (I-10), or south (US-290),
until you get to Kempforest.

Godwin has also provided me with some nifty Mapquest maps.. if ya want one, e-mail me and I will forward it to ya..

Michael of Graves End