[Coastal] Loch/Stargate Tuesday chiv practice

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 19:34:14 PDT 2006

To the best of my knowledge, Maddog, the Loch's Knight
Marshal, is not an Authorizing marshal.

Local Authorizing Marshals in the Loch/Stargate area -
to the best of my knowledge - are Michael of Gravesend
(RKM), and Sirs Ulsted, Godwin, and Alexis.  I am not
sure if Sir Jason is an authorizing marshal.

William