[Coastal] *ON HIATUS* Stargate Dance Guild (Thu)

Charlene Charette perronnellec at earthlink.net
Thu May 18 15:31:59 PDT 2006

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that the Thursday night
dance guild is going on hiatus until further notice.

I will continue to attend the Sunday dance guild hosted by Antonello at
Oaks Presbyterian.  I hope to see you there.

--Perronnelle

--
A lot of people don't know things that aren't true.  --Steven Wright