[Coastal] Seawinds Defender--Dec 1-3

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sat Nov 25 09:07:19 PST 2006

Greetings,

  Come One!  Come All!  Seawinds Defender is close at hand.

  This year's Defender Tournament will be a Mounted and Field Combat Pas.  Combatants, please bring your letters of venancy, your honor shield and if possible your own herald.  The following link will fill you in on all the details of this wonderful event...

  http://www.seawinds.org/Seawinds Defender.htm

  We will be setting up a viewing gallery for the Tournament. Bring your period pavillions!  Bring your banners!  Help us create the Tournament atmosphere.

  As our shire is small we are asking for help in the following areas at this grand event:

  field heralds--don't forget there is a herald's contest!
  equestrian ground crew
  marshals for equestrian, chivalric and rapier
  waterbearers
  feast servers--as this is an all day feast we will need servers throughout the day

  Check at gate for a list of volunteer opportunities, your assistance will be greatly appreciated.