[Coastal] Youth Boffer Practice - Tuesday at UH Practice

wyllowmacm@netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Oct 22 18:42:34 PDT 2006

  It's it the 4th Tuesday of the month, again!  Young warriors, gather
your weapons!

  We practice alongside the adult warriors at the University of Houston,
Gate 13 park, from about 7-9pm.

You must bring a parent/guardian, athletic protection (a cup for boys,
a sock or female groin plate for girls), and wear long sleeves, long
trousers and sturdy closed-toe, closed-heel shoes (sneakers are fine).
I will bring loaner armor, if you are still gathering yours.

 Here is a reminder of the rules, condensed:
 To participate on the field you must:
 1. Control your Temper
 2. Call your Blows
 3. Behave in a Courteous and Chivalric Manner
 4. Listen to the Marshal

 The full rules and armor conditions can be found here:
 http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/Section5-Youth.pdf
 --------
 In Service to the Youth of Ansteorra,
 --H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh, Loch Youth Marshal