[Coastal] Last minute info for Seawinds demo at Ingleside Renfair

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Dec 6 08:06:41 PST 2007

I forgot a bit of information in my last email concerning Seawind's demo at the Ingleside Enchanted Forest Renfair this coming weekend.

  Everyone who has registered is listed on the renfair gate sheet.  You  are listed by mundane name except for a few who are listed under their SCA name because that's all I got.  It would probably be a good idea for everyone to at least visit the gate on Sat so the Chamber knows how many of us are actually there.  Don't forget to check in with me to get your site token.

  Everyone please bring at least your mug and feast gear would be nice as well so we can cut down on the use of paper goods.  We will set up a dish washing area in camp.

  Thanks again for all your support,

  Caitriona