[Coastal] Practice Tonight (2/13/07)

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:45:30 PST 2007

Greetings all,
     Tonight at the Loch/Stargate fighter practice, there is supposed to be
a cameraman from Channel 6 and a photographer from the Daily Cougar.  This
could be a great opportunity for us to recruit members for several groups in
the area and I would appreciate it if everyone would do their best to come
in garb.  Also, if we could have some melee practice, that  would be great.
The guys from Channel 6 really enjoyed that last week.  For those who were
worried about the weather, it's been a beautiful day and the field was ok
when I walked it at about 1:15 (only a few wet/muddy spots, but they were
drying out.)  Hope to see you tonight!

Thank you all,
Brian