[Coastal] Feast reservations going fast for Coastal Invasion

Lightfootcim at aol.com Lightfootcim at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 20:19:51 PST 2007

Greetings All,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that feast reservations for Coastal
Invasion this weekend are going fast.  There are only 20 open reservations
left.  If you plan on reserving feast this weekend please do so before  11:00
a.m. on Friday, February 23, 2006.  After 11:00 a.m. tomorrow,  everyone will be
at site.

IMPORTANT    IMPORTANT      IMPORTANT     IMPORTANT

Please email John Lightfoot at _lightfootcim at aol.com_
(mailto:lightfootcim at aol.com)  with your  reservations.  Lady Caitriona's computer is down and I am
taking the  remainder of the reservations for her.  I will send you either a
confirmation email or an email letting you know reservations are closed.

If the reservations run out and we have people wanting feast, they will be
added to a waiting list and any unclaimed feasts will be given to them. It is
first come, first serve, so get those reservations in!!!!!

IMPORTANT    IMPORTANT      IMPORTANT     IMPORTANT

If you have any questions, please email me with those also.

In Service

John Lightfoot
substitute feast reservation-taker
for Coastal Invasion