[Coastal] Gulf War Land for the Coastal region

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 14:21:16 PST 2007

Let these My Words be heard across the Coastal Lands
of Ansteorra!!!

(Please cross post as you will to everyone/ all lists
you can think of that needs this information.)

It seems that those who were Our Allies just 9 short
months ago and have gone back to their old ways.  In 3
short months We shall have need to march East to meet
the foe.

PERPARE YOUSELVES!!!!

(Gulf War pre-registration ends 1/31/06.  Register
NOW!!!!  The only way to assure you have land to camp
in the Coastal encampment is to pre-register!!!!!)

If you wish to camp in Coastal Lands, I need the
following information.

SCA name

Mundane Name

Tent footprint, including ropes.

Tent type (mundane or Period - as usual we will try to
put the period tents around the parimeter and "hide"
the mundane tents as much as posible)

Group you would wish to camp with (Loch, Seawinds,
Bordermarche, etc...) if any.

Names of others sharing the tent, if any.

Arrival day/date.

I would prefer to receive the information individually
(Easier for the way I have set up my spreadsheet), but
will accept it from a single person representing a
group

Please e-mail the information to:
chemistbb3 at yahoo.com

Thank You,

William Wescot of Welewen

Steward for the Coastal Lands of Ansteorra at Gulf
War.