[Coastal] Memebers hurt, car totaled, it has been reported

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 12:49:51 PST 2007

GOOD NEWS:
Dana is not hurt.  Isabella was examined and released, not admitted to
hospital.  She has muscle or shoulder injury.
Car in front of them skid badly on ice.  Their own car totaled.

They are being rescued by someone near Steppes to drive them back into W
Falls to hotel tonight at Super 8; will plan to rent car tomorrow to return
home.
Henrietta was not far out of Wit F.

The wonderful Coronation Steward (cancelled) event steward, Hans Faust, made
some calls to Emergency Room, and he spoke in person on phone to Dana on the
hospital phone.
They are OK!