[Coastal] Fw: Suit of Armour Needed for Catalog Photo Shoot

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 16:57:58 PDT 2007

Friends,

Below is an email from a photographer in The Heights looking for a suit of armor to use in a catalog photo shoot on Monday.  He's been trying for several weeks to find armor locally with no luck.  Oddly enough, he came to us.  ;^>

If you are interested, please contact Mr. Fantich directly on his cell phone, 713.823.6027.  He contacted me through the Kingdom Calendar so I do not know him personally and cannot provide any more information.  If you're concerned about quality or reputation, please look at his portfolio on his website.  He has some high profile clients.

Niccola