[Coastal] Period Pets Available!

hiyoag24 at aol.com hiyoag24 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 05:02:19 PDT 2007

I rescued a batch (herd? pride? pod?)?of guinea pigs from my local animal control, and am looking for homes for them.

I have 4 males ready to go - all short hair, lovely colors.

Will deliver with cage in Stargate/Loch area!

Yes, guinea pigs were rare novelty pets in period - Elizabeth I supposedly had one!? Don't miss your chance to "live like royalty" with your very own New World furry friend!

--Katharyn Clatworthy
? 281-756-9621