[Coastal] Welcome a new officer

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 6 09:19:45 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Virtual Scribal community, Populace of the Coastal
Region, and the Shire of Graywood,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that you have a new Virtual
Scribe to administrate the Shire of Graywood website. Congratulations goes
to Raven of Graywood (Heather Williamson). We offer our thanks and
appreciate to all past virtual scribes of the Shire of Graywood website and
look forward to the continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards
that have been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties Romanius and Deanna
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
vscribe at ansteorra.org