[Coastal] question for the Houston area ...

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:55:43 PDT 2007

Lake Houston STATE Park is no longer part of the Texas Parks and Wildlife
system. It was purchased by the City of Houston and is now under its
jurisdiction
http://www.houstontx.gov/parks/lakehoustonpark.html

This purchase was completed in August of 2006 or less than a year ago. I
don't remember when the last event we held was out there. I know Zelda has
been there. Its actually in New Caney and not Kingwood. So I don't know if
this purchase had anything to do with our not using it recently or not.

Isn't this the park that you had to have a combination to get out of the
park at night...and it was locked like at 10 pm or something like that?? I
know *that* little detail was a hassel.

Annes
--
"Muneris ultra Sanitas"