[Coastal] question for the Houston area ...

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:34:59 PDT 2007

I'm sorry to hear that you are hoping to use Camp Camwood.  I realize that, as someone with limited mobility I am among the minority.   Still, the ground at Camp Camwood is rough enough to make getting around very difficult for those of us with arthritus.   It's the reason that we have pretty much stopped going to Stargate events.  (I know, before you email, this year's Baronial was in Livingston.  We wanted to go but I had to go to our Boyscout campout that weekend.)Just something to keep in mind when you select sites for your events.  Last time I checked, none of us were getting any younger.  <g>Happy planning!Melody McGregor> Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:00:07 -0500> From: brianoftheloch at gmail.com> To: coastal at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Coastal] question for the Houston area ...> > Your Excellency,>    Actually, this Tourney By the Loch will be a melee event (both chiv &> rapier) with our A&S, Bardic, and Dance champions being chosen, so that park> just wouldn't be wouldn't be big enough to hold it.  However, there will be> combat archery (and siege) at Tourney which is to be held in October> (12-14), hopefully at Camp Camwood.> > Brian,> Cadet to Brian,> Event Steward for TBtL 2007> > > > On 6/19/07, Baronman at aol.com <Baronman at aol.com> wrote:> But since A an S is held at Tourney in the Loch, why couldn't  equestrian> and> archery too- might draw a few more to that event.> Bors> _______________________________________________> Coastal mailing list> Coastal at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/coastal-ansteorra.org