[Coastal] Loch Guardian Feast

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 13:34:45 PDT 2007

Greetings everyone!

We hope everyone enjoyed the feast yesterday.  It was an honor and privilege to be allowed to serve our Barony as feast stewards.  Thank you to Their Serpentine Excellencies William and Katya and the event steward Signora Giovanna Bresciano for allowing us to serve in this capacity.

To HL Niccola and Lady Carmen, thank you so very much for your help throughout the day in the kitchen with food preparation.  HL Niccola, you were so well prepared and your help was invaluable.  It was a joy to work with both of you again and we look forward to doing so in the future.

To HE Mistress Sara Penrose, from food preparation to coordinating and overseeing the food service you were there for us and it means so much - thank you, thank you, thank you.

To HE Mistress Neassa, Lord Madog and Eric, thank you so much for your help with food service and kitchen clean up.

To HE Sir Godwin and Herr Gunthar for taking charge of the dishes, we truly appreciate you taking ownership and seeing it through to the end - thank you.

To HL Eadric for the use of your sink and burners, your generosity and service to the area Baronies in this regard truly makes events so much easier - thank you.

To the Barony of Stargate, for the use of your tables, roasters and burners, and to HL Alden for bringing the roasters to us - thank you.  We are truly blessed to have such kind and generous neighbors and we look forward to many more years of working together.

Thank you for the numerous offers to assist us throughout the day.  Even though we might not have needed your help at that particular moment, the offer was truly appreciated.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

On a personal note from Fergus, thank you to my sweet wife Fride for all of the work she did planning and the countless hours spent baking in the days before the feast.  Every baked good you enjoyed at the feast was prepared almost solely by her.  She is my baking goddess. :)

Fondest regards,

Fergus and Fride